Twice The Sensitivity of the Nearest Competitor and Three Times the Warranty
INFICON GAS-Mate raises the bar on combustible gas detectors with the next-generation GAS-Mate, the ideal tool for locating leaks in combustion appliances, such as natural gas or propane-fired heating systems, or gas valves, regulators and pipelines.
GAS-Mate outperforms other models with twice the sensitivity of the closest competitor – down to 5 ppm methane, the main component of natural gas. GAS-Mate also detects many other combustible gases, such as ammonia, propane, ethanol and hydrogen sulfide.
No calibration is required for GAS-Mate or its field replaceable sensor. Simply turn the unit on, allow it to warm up for a few seconds and it is ready to quickly pinpoint any gas leaks present. To prove that GAS-Mate has the performance and durability for your job, it carries an industry leading, three year over-the-counter replacement warranty – three times what most other manufacturers offer.
- Sensitive to 5 ppm methane (twice as sensitive as the nearest competitor)
- Also detects natural gas, propane, butane, cyclopentane, ethane, ethanol, isobutane and ammonia
- Multiple LED’s variable intensity audio alarm indicate leak strength
- Adjustable sensitivity helps pinpoint leaks fast
- Auto-zeroing for ignoring background gas levels in leak test area
- Small sensor and probe tip permit leak checking in tighter places
- Certified intrinsically safe by MET Laboratories for use in combustive/explosive environments
- 3-year replacement warranty
- Made in the USA
Limited time offer ONLY $205.97 Part #718-202-G1