The Cool Factor
Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen
Prestige is the world’s first high-definition, full-color thermostat that redefines how a thermostat can look and what a thermostat can do. And, as part of the Prestige Comfort System, the Portable Comfort Control gives you the freedom to control your comfort from every room. There’s simply nothing else like it.
- High-Definition, Full Color Display – Visual clarity of the display is 3 times better than typical thermostats
- Graphics – uses a graphical user interface to display information in a way that’s easy to understand
- Simple Touchscreen Technology – no hidden doors or complex buttons
- User Friendly – consumers rated it 10 times easier to use than other thermostats
- Tri-Lingual – adjust settings to display in English, Spanish, or French
- Temperature Control on Demand – sense and make adjustments from anywhere in your home
Prestige’s patented, interview-based setup screens use natural language to ask questions like “What time does the first person wake up in the morning?” to guide you through programming with no need for an owner’s manual. It programs itself, so you don’t have to. And if you do have a question, simply press the HELP button. The on-board user’s manual gives you definitions and directions for every screen.
Pays for Itself
Thanks to Honeywell Prestige comfort systems, homeowners now have the flexibility to set their normal temperature programming schedule (Wake-Leave-Return-Sleep) as well as a separate Time-of-Use program to automatically adjust their home’s temperature when prices are at their highest. Homeowners who use a programmable thermostat alone can save up to 33% on energy costs. By incorporating an additional Time-of-Use program schedule – which automatically adjusts temperature settings based on your utility schedule – those savings can be even more substantial. And with Prestige’s high-definition color display and interview-based programming process, maximized energy savings have never been more attractive.
To Prepare for Your Day & Save More Energy
Prestige Comfort Systems come standard with an Outdoor Sensor that sends a signal to the thermostat to display outdoor temperature and humidity right on the home screen. Use the information to prepare for your day and to make decisions about when to run your heating and cooling. For instance, if it’s cooler outside than it is inside, you can open up your windows to save energy rather than running your system.