Expanded Line-Up with Improved Capacities
- New product line-up with enhanced flow capacities deliver system protection solutions for today’s system sizes.
- Filter-drier operates in either flow direction with low pressure drop.
- Rugged metal check valve designed for maximum flow capacity.
- Sporlan dependable molded core for maximum filtration ability. When flow reverses, dirt already collected remains in the filter-drier.
- Carefully engineered desiccant formulations for new system and system clean-up for all commercially available HCFC and HFC refrigerant/lubricant combinations.
- HPC-160 and HPC-300 Series incorporate the largest core size available in the industry per filter-drier type. A larger molded core provides superior performance, and is especially advantageous for R-410A/POE lubricant systems.
- Catch-All® shells are epoxy powder coated to prevent corrosion even in the most adverse conditions.
- Shells listed by Underwriters’ Laboratories for 650 psig for R-410A systems.