JB Industries Dual Piston Refrigerant Recovery Unit
The new F6-DP Dual Piston Refrigerant Recovery Unit features a full 1 horsepower motor and is backed by an unsurpassed 3 year OTC warranty. The F6’s dual piston compressor and high efficiency micro-channel condenser design recovers refrigerant at industry leading speeds.
- Micro-channel condenser for industry leading recovery rates
- 3 Year OTC warranty
- Powerful dual piston compressor
- Full one horse power motor
- Self-purging without the need to change hoses
- Oversized cooling fan for superior heat dissipation
- Heavy duty handle with comfortable rubber grip
- Simple two-valve operation
Refrigerant Recovery Machine
- Extremely fast recovery of all commonly used CFC, HFC and HCFC refrigerants, including R410A.
- An automatic low-pressure cut-off switch turns the machine off at 15″ of vacuum, eliminating unnecessary wear and tear on the machine.
- Auto-purge helps clear any residual refrigerant, leaving the machine ‘ready to go” for the next service call.
- Padded handle grip makes carrying the machine to job sites easier and more comfortable.
Experienced HVAC/R professionals understand that time is money, and the more time they can save doing a job, the more money they make at the end of the day. The new RG5410EX refrigerant recovery machine from Promax® is specifically designed to save time and money.
The ‘EX” is for the extreme upgrades we added to the popular RG5410A recovery machine. For example, our high efficiency 1/2 hp motor drives a redesigned compressor that increases volume flow by 20%, saving time spent on each recovery job. We also improved the performance of the extra-large condenser, and ‘beefed-up” the inside of the machine, adding heavy-duty components to deliver maximum performance under the harshest conditions. Like its predecessor, the RG5410EX is built to last – and that saves money.
|Temperature range:||-76°F – 1000°F|
|Operating temperature:||32°F – 122°F|
|Accuracy:||± 2% of display or 4°F, depending on which is greater|
|Battery life:||18 h|
|Automatic shut-off:||after 15 sec. of inactivity|
|Emissivity:||0.95 – adjustable 0,1 to 1 in .01-steps|
|Weight:||0.4 lbs incl. 2 x AAA batteries|
Refrigerant Recovery Machine
Ultra-Fast, High Volume Refrigerant Recovery
The G5 Twin is the smallest and lightest recovery machine capable of handling the tough demands of industrial/commercial refrigerant recovery – no job is too big for this little beast.
Features & Benefits
- Compact and lightweight: Weighs only 24 lbs.
- Twin Cylinders and Twin Condensers for ultra fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated Crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410a liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 600 cfm of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
- Operates up to 50 degrees cooler for maximum reliability and speed even in high ambient conditions
- Recovery Rates of 0.62 lbs./minute vapor and 6.22 lbs./minute of liquid (ARI 740-98 Ratings R22)
- Heavy Duty Crankcase Isolated From Refrigerant
- High Speed / High Pressure Turbine Fan – Over 600 CFM
- Heavy Duty 1/2 HP Motor High Torque – Ball Bearing
- Modular Construction for Easy Repair
- Twin Cylinders
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant.
Learn more . . .
Robinair RG300 Refrigerant Recovery Machine
Recovery Just Got Smaller The Cube from Promax sets the new standard in refrigerant recovery. All jobs are different. From a rooftop to a marine HVAC system, the Cube is easy to use and ideal for any residential and appliance sized recovery job. Capable of recovering both liquid and vapor refrigerant, the Cube is engineered to withstand the punishment of daily use even under extreme conditions. This season get the Cube and keep it cool all season long.
Performance Without the Size and Weight
- Weighs only 18 lbs
- 40% smaller footprint than competitive machines
- Single cylinder, oil-less compressor
- IEC Connection and power cord
- Compact and Lightweight – 40% smaller footprint, easy to carry, weighing in at 18 lbs
- Oil-less Compressor – Capable of recovering both liquid and vapor
- Handles Almost All Refrigerants – Works with all CFC, HFC, HCFC Refrigerants including R-410A
- High Efficiency Cross Flow Design – Layout of fan and condenser is maximized for shorter cycle times
- High Pressure Safety Shut-off Switch – Automatically shuts off machine if pressure rises above 550 psi
- Easy to Operate, Rugged Case – Easy to read gauges, comfortable handle and simple 2 valve controls
RECOVER LOST TIME
CPS Pro-Set® 2 Cylinder Recovery Machine
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE
5 years of intensive product research and develoment have produced the Pro-Set® TR21, the smallest, lightest, fastest and most reliable recovery machine found anywhere in the world. That means you can get the job done more effectively, with less effort, in half the time.
FOR PUBLISHED UL/AHRI PERFORMANCE TEST RESULTS VISIT:
Born in the USA
CPS designs and manufactures its own products in the United States, resulting in engineering excellence, as well as consistent, industry leading quality and reliability.
Innovations in Design™
Pro-Set ® The Workingman’s Choice™
That Thing which we experienced in 1992 is here again, 20 years later…
…and with a vengeance!
Readin’, Ritin’ and ‘rithmetic are no longer the basic three Rs, at least not in the HVAC/R industry.
No, the three Rs are Recovery, Recycling and Reclamation.
And, it’s back!
Finding The Right Solution
What Has Changed?
On December 30, 2011 the EPA published a proposed rule for the management of HCFC-22 (R-22) Production and Consumption Allowances for 2012-2014. The proposed rule aims to decrease annual R-22 consumption allocations relative to the EPA’s December 2009 final rule.
The previous rule allocated 100M lbs. for 2011 and planned to step down the allocations to 90M lbs. in 2012. In its December 2011 proposed rule, EPA contemplates reducing the baseline for allowances to a level between 55M and 80M lbs., a significant reduction from the allocation rule that is in place today.
The EPA has indicated that a new final rule, which is expected to be issued later this year following a 30-day comment period and the EPA’s review and analysis of any comments received, will specify the exact reduction percentage relative to the 2009 Final Rule.
How Can SWH Supply Help?
- We have a wide range of non-ozone-depleting alternatives that are not subject to a phase-out. We are able and ready to offer our assistance to help you determine which of these alternatives will best meet your needs.
- We are in the process of implementing a Cylinder Swap Program – Where we buy your R22 and other refrigerants – in addition to the Reclamation Program we presently offer.
Hopfully these options will ease the transition away from R22.
We’re committed to being The Leader in Reclamation.
Introducing The CPS PRO-SET Recovery Sub-Cooler
The effects of ambient temperature and elevated tank pressures on the speed of the refrigerant recovery process are in many cases more important than the speed of the recovery machine itself. As the ambient temperature increases, the pressure in the recovery cylinder increases, significantly reducing the recovery speed and in many cases can lead to a high pressure shutdown as the recovery equipment and tank pressure limits are reached.
The Pro-Set SC410A submersible sub-cooler significantly reduces the temperature and pressure of recovered refrigerant during the recovery process, dramatically improving the recovery speed and high ambient performance of all commercially available recovery machines in addition to extending the life of the equipment. The Pro-Set SC410A is a patent pending “Innovation in Design” from CPS, intended for use with all major brands of refrigerant recovery equipment. It is engineered for harsh field conditions and is extremely easy to use. Please refer to the diagrams shown for details on the proper operation of the SC410A.
- Significantly improves recovery speeds of ALL commercially available recovery machines.
- Engineered to reduce temperature and pressure of recovered refrigerants, including R-410A.
Limited time offer only $154.50