Click on above to complete promotion.
TEZ8 — 8 CFM Vacuum Pump with 5-Second Oil Change
Designed from the ground up to make AC/R system evacuations easier and faster than ever before.
Features and Benefits
- Field-proven to outperform larger, belt-driven pumps by hours or even days
- 5-Second Oil Change™ – Change the oil on the fly without breaking the vacuum
- Debris catch tube protects the pump and automatically relieves positive pressure – eliminates accidental oil showers
- 1/2″ and dual 3/8″ inputs to allow for maximum input flow – up to 32 times the flow of single input pumps
- Clearly Visible Results – TEZOM™ (Totally EZ Oil Management) cartridge makes it easy to monitor the condition of the oil, and on-the-fly oil changes remove moisture and dirt from the pump
- Clean & Dry – TEZOM™ oil is engineered to behydrophobic, repelling moisture and dirt for better oil performance
- Advanced “anti-suckback” eliminates restrictive check valves
- Durable, all-metal pump construction with light weight, field-duty composite resin case
|Dimensions and Power|
|Power||115 VAC, 60 Hz, 10 Amps|
|Free Air Displacement||8 cfm (227 l/min)|
|Ultimate Vacuum||<20 Microns|
|Inlet Port Fittings||1/4, 3/8 (x2), 1/2 inch Flare|
Refrigerant Recovery Machine
Ultra-Fast, High Volume Refrigerant Recovery
The G5 Twin is the smallest and lightest recovery machine capable of handling the tough demands of industrial/commercial refrigerant recovery – no job is too big for this little beast.
Features & Benefits
- Compact and lightweight: Weighs only 24 lbs.
- Twin Cylinders and Twin Condensers for ultra fast recovery
- Refrigerant-Isolated Crankcase, eliminating bearing contamination
- Pumps R410a liquid and vapor
- 7-inch 10-blade turbine fan @ 3000 rpm blasts 600 cfm of cooling air over the twin heads and condensers
- Operates up to 50 degrees cooler for maximum reliability and speed even in high ambient conditions
- Recovery Rates of 0.62 lbs./minute vapor and 6.22 lbs./minute of liquid (ARI 740-98 Ratings R22)
- Heavy Duty Crankcase Isolated From Refrigerant
- High Speed / High Pressure Turbine Fan – Over 600 CFM
- Heavy Duty 1/2 HP Motor High Torque – Ball Bearing
- Modular Construction for Easy Repair
- Twin Cylinders
Always wear gloves and eye protection and follow proper safety practices when handling refrigerant.
Learn more . . .