Click on above to complete promotion.
Stocked in all locations, SWH & Diversitech can help you keep things Clean and Sanitized !
The triple active synergistic detergent in Triple D is formulated
to remove a broad range of soils while degreasing and deodorizing. It is ideal
for cleaning most metals including aluminum and copper while extending
equipment life and diminishing the potential for refrigerant leaks. Using 75%
less than comparable products, it reduces the amount of solution needed to
clean. Triple-D is biodegradable and NSF approved. Available in gallons and ready to use spray bottles.
SANI C-N-D™ may be used on washable hard non-porous
surfaces such as: Exhaust fans, refrigerated storage and
display equipment, coils and drain pans of air conditioning
and refrigeration equipment and heat pumps.
Contains an EPA registered hard surface disinfectant qualified for
use against the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID‐19) is caused by the virus SARS‐CoV‐2. Sani C-N-D, EPA Reg. No. 10324-85-69966, kills similar viruses and therefore can be used against SARS‐CoV‐2 when used in accordance with the directions for use on hard, non‐porous surfaces. For more information, see https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2.
TO SANITIZE: Apply undiluted solution to hard, inanimate,
non-porous surfaces, thoroughly wetting surfaces as required with a
brush, cloth, mop, sponge or mechanical spray device or by
immersion. For heavily soiled areas, a preliminary cleaning is
required. For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device. Spray
6-8 inches from surface. Rub with brush, sponge, mop or cloth. Do
not breathe spray. Let stand for 5 minutes. Then wipe. Allow to air
These tablets eliminate odors and maintenance problems from overflow and
water damage caused by fouled pans, plugged traps or drain lines.
• Destroys odors
• Helps maintain clean drain pans
• Prevents pan overflow and damage
• Saves time and cost by preventing drain pan
• Eliminates odors to improve air quality
• Easy to apply, economical treatment
• Monthly application means less work and
Nu-Calgon Solutions to Fight Viruses
Evap-Fresh No Rinse
Evap-Fresh has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019-nCOV on hard, non-porous surfaces. Although Evap-Fresh is EPA registered for use on HVAC systems, it is listed on the EPA’s Registered Antimicrobial Products for Use Against Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
- EVAP FRESH no rinse cleaner and disinfectant
- Ready to use gallons
- kills mold, bacteria, viruses and more
- Ideal for use in HVAC/R coils and air handling systems.
- EPA registered
- for use in any sprayer
- available in an 18 oz aerosol
- ask for it
Spray Nine Cleaner & Disinfectant
Spray Nine has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Novel 2019 Coronavirus COVID-19 on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Spray Nine can be used against Novel 2019 Coronavirus COVID-19 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus/Feline Callcivirus, Rhinovirus Type 37, and Pollovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. EPA registered.
- SPRAY NINE multi purpose cleaner and disinfectant
- Removes Tough Grease, Carbon Soils, Dirt & Mud, Scuff Marks, Ink, Mold & Mildew, Yellowing, Brake Dust, Tar, Road grime, Soot & Ash, Oils, Bug Splatter, Viruses in 30 sec. Bacteria in 45 sec.
Rite Site Inspection Mirror
Non-Inverted Image Inspection Mirror
A great new tool to make your job easier.
The Rite Site Inspection Mirror presents a true NON-INVERTED image making it a must for every technician, engineer or hobbyist.
- Optical quality glass prism (not plastic) encapsulated in a shock resistant plastic housing.
- Multiple joints allow you to get into the toughest spots.
- Chrome plated telescoping arm extends 16 inches
- Convenient pocket clip
Easy to See and Read! Avoid Costly Mistakes!
NEW Low Price Only $9.95
Refco Gas Pressure Test Kit GPK-35
- Precision test instrument used to accurately set manifold pressure for Natural and L.P. Gas
- Includes sensitive diaphragm gauge that is calibrated in inches of water column and ounces per square inch for extreme accuracy
- Scale in 0-35″ W.C.
- Kit includes brass barb fitting on gauge, rubber tube and nipple for easy connection to system manifold
- High impact carrying case
- Easier to use than an manometer
The Right Driver Every Time!
Slide from 1/4″ to 5/16″ and Back Again WIthout Stopping to Change Bits!
- Special Magnet Holds Screw Securely
- Use as a Bit Driver
- Magnet and Socket Move in Unison so Magnet Has 100% Power at Both Sizes
- Available in 3 Lengths: 10″, 7″, and 3″
- Made of Hardened Steel
|SDBD-1||Bit Driver Slide Driver 3″||$19.95|
|SD-7||Slide Driver 7″||$19.95|
|SD-10||Slide Driver 10″||$19.95|
*Limited time offer
DIGIMON – Digital Manifold
The Two-Way Digital Manifold
- 61 refrigerants, incl. R410A
- Class 1.0
- High/low pressure and temperature
- Superheat & Subcool measurable with an external temperature sensor and optional clamp
- Vacuum display
- Protected LCD screen
- Easy to read, illuminated display
- Updates reading every 3 seconds
- Automatic calibration
- Sturdy housing
- Unique design
- Auto shut-off
- Battery level indicator
- REFCO compatible spare parts
- Swiss made
- K-type thermocouple
Limited time offer only $296.96 with Sensor Clamp, Case & 5′ Hoses
testo 550 Digital AC & Refrigeration Analyzer
The testo AC and Refrigeration System Analyzer (RSA) is easy to use yet provides the most accurate readings for set-up and service of all air conditioning/refrigeration systems and heat pumps. The instrument provides fast, real-time superheat and sub cooling readings.
Compact design, hardened housing and extremely convenient operation for ease-of-use, transport and setup.
- Real-time superheat and subcooling calculations
- Confidently charge at outdoor temperature down to 55°F
- 31 refrigerant profiles built in for automatic P/T calculations
- Digital readout of temperatures and pressures
- 2 NTC temperature probe inputs
- Accurate up to 580 PSI / max pressure up to 870 PSI
- Large easy-to-read back-lit display
- Vacuum indication
- Altitude compensation
- Magnified sight glass
testo 550 RSA Deluxe Kit Includes: testo 550, (2) clamp probes, batteries, certificate and hard carry case. Limited Time Special: $355.99