Maxitrol Commemorates its 65th Anniversary!
Find the oldest Maxitrol Regulator that is Still Regulating and WIN!
The contest runs for 65 days – one day for each year of Maxitrol’s existence.
Beginning September 19, 2011 and ending November 22, 2011.
- 1st place:
$650$850 Visa gift card plus a Maxitrol Logo Carhartt Jacket.
- 2nd place: Maxitrol Logo Carhartt Jacket.
- 3rd place: New Plug1 gas outlet plus cost of installation in home or business
How To Enter:
Email your entries to email@example.com or if you do not have an electronic photo, mail your entries to: Maxitrol Company, Attn: 65 Years Contest, 23555 Telegraph Road, Southfield, MI 48033.
All email submissions MUST include:
- Photo of working regulator
- Photo of regulator on the installed appliance
- Name, Company, Address, City, State, Zip
- Home Wholesaler
- Maxitrol Regulator Date Code (see picture)
Finding The Date Code:
The date code on the regulator is most typically on the top casting but could also be on the side of the regulator. If a date code cannot be found, send in the picture and Maxitrol will verify the regulator’s age.
Four digit date code:
XX(year)XX(week of year)
e.g. 8408 = 1984, week of Feb. 20.
- All licensed plumbers and certified HVAC technicians are invited to participate and win.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrant must be licensed plumber or certified HVAC technician, a legal resident of U.S. or Canada, and at least 18 years of age (validation upon request).
- Contest limited to United States and Canada.
- Entrants may enter multiple times.
- After verification of oldest regulator, winning plumber/technician will be sent a replacement regulator and reimbursed for a reasonable amount of service time. Oldest regulator will then become property of Maxitrol Company.
- Maxitrol Company makes final determination of oldest regulator winner.
- Any tampering of live or active systems is at the risk of the participant. Maxitrol Company is not liable for any damages, injury, or deaths that may occur attempting to participate in this contest.
- 65 Years and Still Regulating Contest void where prohibited by law.
- All appropriate prizes will be mailed to winners no later than January 31, 2012.
- Maxitrol Company is not responsible for lost or undeliverable mail.
- Photos or information submitted shall be the property of Maxitrol Company.
I scream! You scream! We all scream for ICE CREAM!
From slushy machines to skyscrapers, Sporlan is the preferred component supplier of the refrigeration and air conditioning industry.
Join us along with Brian Clevlen from Sporlan, on Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at our downtown Louisville location for the latest on Sporlan technology. Then, while you’re here, cool off with an ice cream bar compliments of Parker, Sporlan Division.