• UV light activated self-adhesive repair patch
• Extremely durable fiberglass reinforced polyester/plastic
• Ideal for use in HVAC/R, plumbing, and a variety of other applications
• Can be drilled, tapped, sanded or painted in less than an hour
• Resistant against many chemicals, solvents and oils
• Flexible and waterproof
• Will not rot or rust temp resistance -40 to 390 degrees
• Fast curing with no shrinkage or expansion after curing
Fluke has now developed FieldSense technology that takes the open-fork, current-measuring functionality of its existing T5 Electrical Tester and adds ac voltage measurements. So now, you can use Fluke tools to take simultaneous voltage and current measurements — not just detection — without test leads.
Introducing the AMPROBE IRC-110, an affordable Point and Shoot Thermal Imaging Camera for the Professional.
The Amprobe IRC-110 thermal camera, designed for the professional, is rugged with point-and-shoot functionality to give yoiu a visual heat map image for quick and accurate identification of temperature related issues. Troubleshoot electrical connections, motors, HVAC and electrical, insulation leaks around buildings to identify potential energy savings.
The MicroBlue can be mounted in any orientation. Its Gyrok Technology enables the Blue Diamond to efficiently pump wet and dry simultaneously, eliminating the risk of burning out and failing. MicroBlue is also a dual voltage pump which uses proven thermistor level sensing technology to remove the risk of stuck or sunken float switches. MicroBlue is also UL plenum rated and backed by Blue Diamond’s standard market leading three year warranty.
The patented GyRok pumping principle employs a elastomeric conical ( silent while pumping ) diaphragm displaced by a number of legs positioned annularly around a nutating drive element. The legs provide control of almost the entire diaphragm, giving outstanding self-priming characteristics. It’s very popular with Mini-Split MFG’s.