Dragon Towels in stock !
- For cleaning hands
- Wiping up solvent and oil based spills
- Cleaning tools
- Scrubbing components
- Absorbing water
- General cleaning
JB Industries mighty F6 Boost now in stock
F6-BOOST BLDC Ignition-Proof Refrigerant Recovery Unit
- BLDC Ignition-Proof Refrigerant Recovery Unit
- Dual voltage (100-240VAC 50/60Hz)
- Powerful 1.25 HP BLDC (Brushless DC) motor-driven oil less compressor
- Ignition-proof design tested and approved to ISA 12.12.01:2016 Ed.7
- Compact light-weight 24lb unit with robust, high-impact, injection-molded case
- 1 year warranty OTC and 2 year repair/return
NUCALGON Quick Seal products now available in all locations.
• UV light activated self-adhesive repair patch
• Extremely durable fiberglass reinforced polyester/plastic
• Ideal for use in HVAC/R, plumbing, and a variety of other applications
• Can be drilled, tapped, sanded or painted in less than an hour
• Resistant against many chemicals, solvents and oils
• Flexible and waterproof
• Will not rot or rust temp resistance -40 to 390 degrees
• Fast curing with no shrinkage or expansion after curing
Fluke’s NEW T6 Electrical Testers
Fluke T6-600 & T6-1000
Fluke has now developed FieldSense technology that takes the open-fork, current-measuring functionality of its existing T5 Electrical Tester and adds ac voltage measurements. So now, you can use Fluke tools to take simultaneous voltage and current measurements — not just detection — without test leads.
FLUKE T6-600 and T6-1000 quick specs
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc, 200 A (T6-1000); 600 V ac or dc, 200 A (T6-600)
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz plus V+A simultaneous (T6-1000)
- 1000 V CAT III 600 V CAT IV (T6-1000); 600 V CAT III (T6-600)
- Both have Easy to read display with backlight
- Both have HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Both accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
A Saver Way to Test Voltage
- Safer voltage measurements without having to connect meters in parallel
- Faster troubleshooting by being able to measure through the fork directly around a conductor
- The ability to make voltage and current readings at the same time
Introducing the Fluke T6 Electrical Tester Video
Amprobe IRC-110 Infrared Camera
Amprobe has done it, a more affordable infrared camera!
Introducing the AMPROBE IRC-110, an affordable Point and Shoot Thermal Imaging Camera for the Professional.
Point-and-shoot thermal imaging technology for the professional
The Amprobe IRC-110 thermal camera, designed for the professional, is rugged with point-and-shoot functionality to give yoiu a visual heat map image for quick and accurate identification of temperature related issues. Troubleshoot electrical connections, motors, HVAC and electrical, insulation leaks around buildings to identify potential energy savings.
- Center Point temperature measurement
- Auto off function
- Selectable fahrenheit and celsius
- Intuitive joystick navigation makes it easy to use
- Hot and Cold markers instantly identify hottest and coldest spots
- Three selectable color palettes
Blue Diamond Pumps now in Stock !
The MicroBlue can be mounted in any orientation. Its Gyrok Technology enables the Blue Diamond to efficiently pump wet and dry simultaneously, eliminating the risk of burning out and failing. MicroBlue is also a dual voltage pump which uses proven thermistor level sensing technology to remove the risk of stuck or sunken float switches. MicroBlue is also UL plenum rated and backed by Blue Diamond’s standard market leading three year warranty.
The patented GyRok pumping principle employs a elastomeric conical ( silent while pumping ) diaphragm displaced by a number of legs positioned annularly around a nutating drive element. The legs provide control of almost the entire diaphragm, giving outstanding self-priming characteristics. It’s very popular with Mini-Split MFG’s.
Flexible Aerosol Wand
Nu-Calgon’s Talon tool flexes into spaces where a bulky aerosol can can’t reach, and it sprays with greater precision and less waste.
It can easily reach inside a coil to spray from the inside out; or it can flex around obstructions to treat tough-to-reach locations.
To install, simply remove the existing spray nozzle from the aerosol can and attach the Talon on top (make sure you wear protective eyewear and gloves and follow the instructions on the Talon package).
Once armed with Talon, precise control is within your grasp!
- Specially developed 27 inch, reusable, flexible spray wand
- Provides precision spray in tight spaces
- For tough-to-reach locations
- Use Talon with:*
- Evap Foam No Rinse—For cleaning air conditioner evaporators
- Blackhawk—For cleaning refrigeration coils in food processing areas
- PenetrateHD—For applying lubricant in tough-to-reach locations
*Talon fits only these select Nu-Calgon products