The High Efficiency ECM upgrade for PSC blower motors
Top 5 Reasons to Purchase a RESCUE EcoTech® Motor
The RESCUE EcoTech motor is an ECM replacement for a PSC blower. Exclusive speed-control technology provides the efficiency of an ECM. Installation is a snap. RESCUE EcoTech drops into existing permanent split capacitor (PSC) direct drive blower applications, without complex wiring modifications or time-consuming changes to system controls.
Electronically Controlled Motor (ECM) technology gives RESCUE EcoTech motors up to 82% efficiency, saving 25% or more of the watts in A/C or heating mode and 75% of the watts in circulation mode. Updated designs are now dual voltage (115/230V) and multi-horsepower, so one size, or at most two, fits all your needs
- Save energy! The RESCUE Eco Tech motor can be 25% more efficient in heating and cooling modes and up to 75% more efficient in continuous fan!
- Quiet, efficient air filtration. The low continuous fan speed on the RESCUE EcoTech motor provides continuous filtration without the draft or noise of a standard blower motor, all while using less energy than a 100W light bulb.
- Active airflow management. The RESCUE EcoTech motor’s advanced design helps maintain airflow even as your filter becomes full, in turn improving comfort and reducing air stratification.
- Quiet operation. The soft start feature of the RESCUE EcoTech motor means no more harsh fan noises when your systems starts. In addition, the low air circulation speed produces very little noise in constant fan mode.
- Reliability. Installation of the RESCUE EcoTech motor eliminates a common failure point, the motor capacitor. In addition, your new motor is backed by 2 year warranty.
How is the RESCUE EcoTech motor to be connected?
- The RESCUE EcoTech motor is set up as a constant torque motor. Each speed tap has been adjusted to have the torque to match the typical strength needed for the cooling and heating mode for different HP applications.
- By adjusting the strength of each tap, we get a motor that can cover a range of HP and the flexibility to adjust to various home conditions.
- RESCUE EcoTech motor keeps it simple. Using the same connections on the furnace board as the PSC motor, making the attachment for cooling and heating leads. The red lead is for the continuous fan/circulation speed, if desired.
Lift Filter Boxes from Ground to Roof Quickly and Safely
- Save time – no more trips up and down ladders while carrying filter boxes
- Maximize profits – fulfill service contracts with only one person
- Unique grab and pull system
1. Lower the Filterbox Grabber and position above box of filters.
2. Quickly drop the Filterbox Grabber so that the locking mechanism activates.
3. The Filterbox Grabber clamps onto the box for a quick, easy lift.
Part Number FBG-1
Only $32.20 for a limited time
FACT: Air pollution is a serious problem — especially inside your home! The EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health. The EPA also reports that indoor air can be up to one hundred times more polluted than the air outside. One hundred times! And while you are offered many options — standard 1″ furnace filters, portable purifiers and ionizers — there’s only one truly effective solution: an Aprilaire Whole-House Air Cleaner.
Don’t just treat the symptoms — remove the problems from the air in every room of your house — from your bedroom to your basement with an air cleaning system from Aprilaire — the leader in whole-home air cleaning technology.
What is a Whole-House Air Cleaner?
There are many types of air cleaners (also referred to as air purifiers or ionizers) on the market today but none are as effective and clean your entire house as well as an Aprilaire Air Cleaning system. Aprilaire Whole-Home Air Cleaners make your air as clean as possible by removing particulates from your air, allowing you to breathe healthier air — important to those with allergies and asthma and for those who want the cleanest air possible for themselves and their family. An Aprilaire Air Cleaner installed by your heating and cooling contractor, can help rid your home of dust, dust mites, pet dander, mold spores, pollen, bacteria and viruses, smoke and more!
How Does It Work?
Aprilaire Whole-House Air Cleaners are installed as part of your home’s central heating and cooling system — completely out of your way and out-of-sight. That means each and every time your system runs, the air in your home is filtered through our state-of-the-art filter media removing potentially harmful contaminants from every room of your home.
The resulting clean air is then distributed via your heating and cooling system’s ductwork to your entire home. Best yet,the system is easy to maintain with infrequent maintenance only required every 1 year (based on system run time and regional variability) unlike portable units that require monthly care or standard filters that need cleaning every 1-3 months.
Turn your central heating and cooling system into a whole-house air cleaner with Aprilaire!
“Poor indoor air quality can cause or contribute to the development of chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma and hypersensitivity pneumonitis. In addition, it can cause headaches, dry eyes, nasal congestion, nausea and fatigue. People who already have respiratory diseases are at greater risk.” — American Lung Association
Why do you need whole-house air cleaning? Consider this:
- Each person inhales over 3,500 gallons of air each day. Children inhale more particles for their size than adolescents or adults.
- Polluted air causes 94% of all respiratory problems.
- More than 31 million Americans have been diagnosed with asthma, about 1/3 are children under 18.
- About 40,000 dust mites, a common household allergen, can live in one ounce of dust.
- An estimated 10-15% of the entire population may be allergic to cat or dog dander.
- A person sheds up to 700,000 skin flakes per day
Enhanced Whole-House Air Cleaner System
High Performance. Low Maintenance.
Just about every family has someone who suffers from issues aggravated by poor indoor air quality*. We like to think of our homes as havens, but research shows that indoor air can be up to two to five times more polluted than outdoor air*. That’s because particles – invisible to the eye, but a hazard to the body – get trapped indoors. TrueCLEANTM Whole-House Air Cleaner Systems remove a majority of those particles from the air passing through your heating and cooling system, so everyone in your home can live more comfortably..
*According to the Environmental Protection Agency
As air is moving through your heating and cooling system, Honeywell TrueCLEAN deactivates 99%*** of captured particles like airborne dust, pollen, smoke, mold spores and other bacteria – making it dramatically more effective than single-room portable units, standard one-inch furnace filters, and practically all other whole-house air cleaning systems.
Why a Whole-House Air Cleaner?
While portable air cleaners can provide a certain level of effectiveness in individual rooms, Honeywell TrueCLEAN is installed in your central heating and cooling system. It cleans the air going through your ductwork and pushes the cleaner air out to all rooms in your home.
High Performance, Low Maintenance.
Not only are Honeywell TrueCLEAN Enhanced Air Cleaners phenomenally effective, they’re also quiet, out of the way and easy to maintain. It’s as simple as replacing the filter every 6 to 12 months and lightly dusting the ionizing points with a paintbrush. There’s no need to vacuum or wash the filter. That means you get cleaner air for your family without a lot of work.
Save Energy. Save Money.
Along with cleaning the air, TrueCLEAN air cleaners can save you money by keeping your heating and cooling equipment clean, improving efficiency and extending service life.
Plus, TrueCLEAN is backed by Honeywell and a 5-year warranty – so you can count on built-in reliability.