The High Efficiency ECM upgrade for PSC blower motors
Top 5 Reasons to Purchase a RESCUE EcoTech® Motor
The RESCUE EcoTech motor is an ECM replacement for a PSC blower. Exclusive speed-control technology provides the efficiency of an ECM. Installation is a snap. RESCUE EcoTech drops into existing permanent split capacitor (PSC) direct drive blower applications, without complex wiring modifications or time-consuming changes to system controls.
Electronically Controlled Motor (ECM) technology gives RESCUE EcoTech motors up to 82% efficiency, saving 25% or more of the watts in A/C or heating mode and 75% of the watts in circulation mode. Updated designs are now dual voltage (115/230V) and multi-horsepower, so one size, or at most two, fits all your needs
- Save energy! The RESCUE Eco Tech motor can be 25% more efficient in heating and cooling modes and up to 75% more efficient in continuous fan!
- Quiet, efficient air filtration. The low continuous fan speed on the RESCUE EcoTech motor provides continuous filtration without the draft or noise of a standard blower motor, all while using less energy than a 100W light bulb.
- Active airflow management. The RESCUE EcoTech motor’s advanced design helps maintain airflow even as your filter becomes full, in turn improving comfort and reducing air stratification.
- Quiet operation. The soft start feature of the RESCUE EcoTech motor means no more harsh fan noises when your systems starts. In addition, the low air circulation speed produces very little noise in constant fan mode.
- Reliability. Installation of the RESCUE EcoTech motor eliminates a common failure point, the motor capacitor. In addition, your new motor is backed by 2 year warranty.
How is the RESCUE EcoTech motor to be connected?
- The RESCUE EcoTech motor is set up as a constant torque motor. Each speed tap has been adjusted to have the torque to match the typical strength needed for the cooling and heating mode for different HP applications.
- By adjusting the strength of each tap, we get a motor that can cover a range of HP and the flexibility to adjust to various home conditions.
- RESCUE EcoTech motor keeps it simple. Using the same connections on the furnace board as the PSC motor, making the attachment for cooling and heating leads. The red lead is for the continuous fan/circulation speed, if desired.