2019 Fast Recovery & Evacuation Promotion
Offer valid May 1, 2019 through July 31, 2019
Buy A G5 Twin, Get These Tools Free:
- 4ft Output Recovery Hose
- MegaFlow Tool Bag
- Your Choice: 1/4″ or 5/16″ Valve Core Removal Tool
MSRP Value or $326.00
Appion recovery units are designed to be lighter, faster and more reliable. The industry leading G5Twin is the fastest recovery unit in its class.
The Appion MegaFlow™ line of products offers the tools and equipment necessary to satisfy your need for speed. These vacuum-certified refrigerant hoses, manifolds, and other HVAC/R hand tools are designed to help technicians do a better job faster.
Appion is Star Performance. They never stop challenging themselves to develop smaller, lighter, easier, better and less expensive ways to help HVAC/R technicians perform their jobs better.
The YELLOW JACKET® P51 TITAN™ Digital Manifold Series provides ultimate system measurements with ease. This 4-valve manifold provides fast and accurate measurements for refrigeration and a/c systems. Measurements are displayed on a backlit digital display and can be transmitted via Bluetooth® to a Smartphone for even further analysis. Local display of system pressures and temperatures, superheat and subcool provide instant analysis. When connected to your Smartphone, target superheat and subcool are easily attained, along with all the other capabilities of the ManTooth™ app. The flagship YELLOW JACKET P51-870 TITAN features a 4.3” full color touchscreen graphic display with digital and graphical representation of pressure and temperature measurements. It also features on-board data logging and standard vacuum sensor and measurements (vacuum sensor included). A 4-pak of hoses is included as well as two temperature clamps and a backpack carrying case for safe storage.
******RECEIVE A $30 VISA GIFT CARD WITH APPROVED P51-870 PURCHASE*******
- Displays vapor and liquid saturation temperatures
- Measures high and low side pressures and temperatures
- System superheat and subcooling calculations
- On board data logging; export to your computer through USB or to your phone via the ManTooth app
- Pressure hold mode displays rate of change for both vacuum and positive pressure measurements
- 4-way TITAN valve block
- 126 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument including new blends not currently on the Refprop database.
- Backlit display with auto-dimming
- Auto shut-off
- Bluetooth capability for use with ManTooth app
- Includes two temperature clamps
- Optional vacuum sensor available (included with P51-870)
- Vacuum measurements, targets and leak testing
- High and low alarms
- Re-chargeable battery with battery life indicator
- Continuous use no backlight: 80 hours
- Continuous use full backlight: 5 hours (40860); 4 hours (40870)
- US and international units (bar, psia, psig, kPa, MPa, kg/cm2)
- Maximum working pressure 700 psia (48.3 bar)
- USB charging port
- IP52 certified
- Robust housing
- Two year warranty
Additional features and benefits of the P51-870 TITAN:
- 4.3” Full color touch screen display
- Digital and graphical representation of pressure and temperature measurements
- Vacuum sensor included
- Set of 4 manifold hoses included
- Backpack carrying case included
Non-Inverted Image Inspection Mirror
A great new tool to make your job easier.
The Rite Site Inspection Mirror presents a true NON-INVERTED image making it a must for every technician, engineer or hobbyist.
- Optical quality glass prism (not plastic) encapsulated in a shock resistant plastic housing.
- Multiple joints allow you to get into the toughest spots.
- Chrome plated telescoping arm extends 16 inches
- Convenient pocket clip
Easy to See and Read! Avoid Costly Mistakes!
NEW Low Price Only $9.95
- Precision test instrument used to accurately set manifold pressure for Natural and L.P. Gas
- Includes sensitive diaphragm gauge that is calibrated in inches of water column and ounces per square inch for extreme accuracy
- Scale in 0-35″ W.C.
- Kit includes brass barb fitting on gauge, rubber tube and nipple for easy connection to system manifold
- High impact carrying case
- Easier to use than an manometer