Ruud RKKL 7.5, 10, & 12.5 Ton Series Package Gas Electric
Featuring R-410A Refrigerant
The Ruud Commercial Series™ Package Gas Electric Units combine money-saving efficiency, whisper-quiet operation, environmental-friendliness and superb reliability to bring you peace of mind – year after year. Nothing performs more reliably than a Ruud Package Gas Electric Unit. It’s that simple.
- R-410A HFC refrigerant.
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Scroll compressors with internal line break overload and high-pressure protection.
- Single stage compressor on 7.5 and 10 Ton models.
- Two stage compressor on 12.5 ton model.
- Convertible airflow.
- Fixed restriction refrigerant flow control on 7.5 and 10 ton models.
- TXV on 12.5 ton model.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure/Loss of charge protection standard on all models.
- Solid Core liquid line filter drier on each circuit.
- Single slab, single pass designed evaporator and condenser coils facilitate easy cleaning for maintained high efficiencies.
- Cooling operation up to 125 degree F ambient.
- MicroChannel Outdoor Coils.
- Foil faced insulation encapsulated throughout entire unit minimizes airborne fibers from the air stream.
- Access door with heavy-duty gasketing, and mechanically attached with 5/16″ screws.Slide Out Indoor fan assembly for added service convenience.
- Powder Paint Finish meets ASTMB117 steel coated on each side for maximum protection. G90 galvanized.
- One piece top cover and one piece base pan with drawn supply and return opening for superior water management.
- Forkable base rails for easy handling and lifting.
- Single point electrical and gas connections.
- Internally sloped slide out condensate pan conforms to ASHRAE 62 standards.
- High performance belt drive motor with variable pitch pulleys and quick adjust belt system.Permanently lubricated evaporator, condenser and gas heat inducer motors.
- Condenser motors are internally protected, totally enclosed with shaft down design.
- 2 inch filter standard with slide out design.
- Two stage gas valve, direct spark ignition, and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Tubular heat exchange for long life and induced draft for efficiency and reliability.
- Solid state furnace control with on board diagnostics.
- 24 volt control system with resettable circuit breakers.
- Colored and labeled wiring.
- Copper tube/Aluminum Fin coils (121/2 uses MicroChannel condenser).
- Molded compressor plug.