Sil-Fos 15 Rings Verified Strong & Tight
For brazing copper tubular components… and sealing them tight!
Sil-Fos® Rings are a brazing alloy composed of 15% Silver (Ag), formed into rings to fit inside the flared fitting used to join copper tubing and fittings (commonly used in HVAC/R systems). When properly heated, the rings create a tight, leak proof joint.
- Easy-To-Use – Just insert the pre-sized ring into the fitting for hands free brazing.
- Visual Verification – You can SEE when you’ve drawn the brazing material evenly through the joint – no guessing whether the job is done right!
- Joint Quality – You’re able to achieve more consistent and repeatable braze joint quality.
- Less Waste – Wire sizes are calculated to apply the precise amount of braze alloy for each tube size.
- Lower Cost – Saving time and materials saves you money!
- Inventory Control – Allocate only what is needed per job.
|Tubing OD||Part #||Rings/Pkg|