Additive Injection Tool
Now available in 4 oz vessel
QT2510: 0.5 oz.
Qt2511: 4 oz.
QwikInjector® is used to drive any liquid (such as QwikShot®) into the low side of a charged system. It is compatible with all refrigerants and oils, including R-410A. This rugged aluminum tool is used with any ordinary gauge set to inject liquid additives into the system.
- Available as 1/2 oz. or 4 oz. vessels
- Tested & Approved for R-410A
- Rated for 800 psig
- Compatible with ALL oils, dyes, and QwikShot® Acid Flush™
- Unscrew QwikInjector® top and fill with liquid additive, such as QwikShot.*Fill completely to ensure air does not get trapped in vesselConnect the QwickInjector® as Shown in the Illustrations.It is desirable to have liquid overflow over the edges. The overflow indicates that there is no excess air within the Injector.
- Connect to the low side of the operating system FIRST.
- Connect to the high side of the operating system LAST.
- Open the valve on the manifold. The high side pressure will push the liquid into the low side of the system.
- Maximum Working Pressure is 800psig.
- Never leave QwikInjector® connected to the hoses. After use, always disconnect and disassemble.
- Depress the valve core to relieve pressure prior to unscrewing cap.
- Store the QwickInjector® with the cap loose to prevent thread binding and pressure build-up.