Nu-Calgon Introduces the Nu-Solve NR Sprayer
The Nu-Solve NR Sprayer is a versatile applicator designed exclusively for Nu-Calgon’s Nu-Solve NR. The backpack sprayer is designed with a durable, UV resistant, high density polyethylene four gallon reservoir with no holes or connections to leak! The large graduated tank includes an internal pump and provides long lasting pressure between pump stokes. The sprayer includes a big mouth tank with strainer for faster, non-splash filling. The Nu-Solve NR Sprayer is ruggedly constructed with reinforced hose and flexible wand and adjustable nozzle. The sprayer includes padded, adjustable shoulder straps and a convenient carrying handle.
The Nu-Solve NR Sprayer is designed solely for use with Nu-Calgon’s Nu-Solve NR (4295-08); an non-rinse outdoor coil cleaner when water access for rinsing is an issue. A few applications for Nu-Solve NR include cell tower cooling coils, multistory building where outdoor water access is not nearby, cleaning a residential condensing unit when the outside facet is turned off, and/or when a contractor prefers to have a smaller chemical footprint on the roof when cleaning commercial systems.
IMPORTANT: Nu-Solve NR is the only approved coil cleaner to be used with the Nu-Solve NR Sprayer. Not for use with other Nu-Calgon coil cleaners or competing cleaners. Nu-Solve NR can also be applied with a conventional tank sprayer.
For a limited time get $100 off your purchase of a Friedrich Ductless (Mini-Split) System. Conditions apply.*
*Limit (1) per Dealer/Contractor, Expires July 31, 2016
Offer good only for purchase of a complete system, not for individual indoor or outdoor components.
Hydraulic Expander Available Now! Part # 4687047
New Hydraulic Expander tool kit with 6 expander heads to cover all imperial size tubes of 3/8”, 1/2”, 5/8”, 3/4”, 7/8”,1 1/8” diameter. This set includes a sturdy deburring tool and is delivered in a handy plastic case. Using hydraulic power this lightweight expander makes a perfect expansion of copper and aluminium tubing with only a few pumps.
- Easy single hand operation:
- Hydraulic mechanism and release button make one-handed swages possible. Simply select the correct laser-engraved expander head, thread it on the tool and make a quality swage.
- Small space capable:
- A compact, pistol shape allows it to fit into the smallest and hard to reach spots.
- 120 degree angle:
- Requires less power to pump, provides a natural wrist angle.
- Interchangeable heads:
- Fits all common HVAC/R imperial size copper tubing. Heads for all metric size copper tubing are available as well.
- Compatible with REFCO expander systems:
- Perfect accessory to upgrade existing manual expander kits.
- Includes deburring tool RFA-209-STYLO-HD:
- Rough edges or burrs can easily be removed prior to expanding the tube.
Length: 25cm (10”), width: 4.5cm (1.75”), height: 12cm (5”)
Weight: 1.2 Kg (2.6lbs)
Tube materials: Soft tubing only: copper, aluminum, brass
Refrigeration Technologies Clean & Clear
Condensate Pan & Drain Treatment
Stop Chronic Drain Blockage
- Eliminate Odors
- Remove Slime, Sludge & Algae Stains
- Fight Build-up of Grease, Grime, & Silt
Use Clean & Clear to prevent Condensate Pan and Drain problems instead of tablets, pads or strips.
Clean & Clear sprays on like water; then reverts to a Silicon Gel immediately upon contact. The Silicon Gel exhibits excellent cling to horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Better Coverage: The entire condensate pan and those hard to reach drain passages can now be spray coated for a more complete cleaning process.
More Effective: The product delivers more concentrated detergent per square inch than can be achieved by slugging the pan with bleach or other one shot cleaning remedies.
Odor Elimination: Clean & Clear instantly removes Slime, Sludge and Algae stains. Contains no Chlorine or pesticides. No VOC, HAPs or TAC.
Prevents Chronic Drain Blockage: The Silicon detergents in CLEAN & CLEAR will dissolve and disperse any grease, grime or sediment build up in the pan and p-trap.
Long Lasting: The Silicon Gel dissolves s-l-o-w-l-y overtime with condensate production for continuous cleaning, odor control and metal protection.
Flexible Aerosol Wand
Nu-Calgon’s Talon tool flexes into spaces where a bulky aerosol can can’t reach, and it sprays with greater precision and less waste.
It can easily reach inside a coil to spray from the inside out; or it can flex around obstructions to treat tough-to-reach locations.
To install, simply remove the existing spray nozzle from the aerosol can and attach the Talon on top (make sure you wear protective eyewear and gloves and follow the instructions on the Talon package).
Once armed with Talon, precise control is within your grasp!
- Specially developed 27 inch, reusable, flexible spray wand
- Provides precision spray in tight spaces
- For tough-to-reach locations
- Use Talon with:*
- Evap Foam No Rinse—For cleaning air conditioner evaporators
- Blackhawk—For cleaning refrigeration coils in food processing areas
- PenetrateHD—For applying lubricant in tough-to-reach locations
*Talon fits only these select Nu-Calgon products
Testo Smart Probes NOW in all SWH locations
2 x high-pressure measuring instrument testo 549i
2 x clamp thermometer testo 115i in the testo Smart Case
- Compact pro measuring instrument from the Testo Smart
- Probes series for use with smartphones/tablets
- Application-specific menus: Target superheating, superheating and sub-cooling
- All necessary measuring instruments for refrigeration applications in one set
- Fast and easy installation at a pressure connection or the temperature measurement location
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless application
- Measurement data analyzed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Handy transport bag testo Smart Case
Swivel Light by Sensible Products
Light Up You Space!
Use the Swivel Light as Auxiliary Directional Spot Lighting in Your Service Truck, on the Worksite and in the Workshop!
- Place the battery powered spotlight anywhere you need extra light
- pull recessed hanger from bottom of base to hang — rotates 360°
- attach to horizontal or vertical metal surfaces with powerful magnet on base
- simply place on shelf, desk, worktable
- Handy ‘On/Off’ button
- Move light head to desired position — rotates 360°
- 23 super bright LEDs — 270 lumens
The ultimate in versatility, the Swivel Light lets you easily direct light to wherever you need it!
Includes 3 AAA batteries
“Tools That Make Sense” . . . Since 1990
Get a free MB2 Meter Bag, a $65 value with purchase of a:
Tech-Pac, Tech-Pac-LT, Tech-XL, Tech-LC, Tech-MCT
Promotion runs from March 15, 2016 through June 30, 2016
Light Weight Refrigerant Scale
Set The Alarm, Get More Done.
- Charge/Recover Weight Alarms.
- Light Weight and Easy to Carry.
- Max Weight 110 lbs (50 kgs).
- 0.25 oz (0.01 kg) Resolution.
- Non-slip Cushioned Design.
- Full Numeric Keypad for Fast Operation.
- Strong Magnetic Back on Handle.
Residential and Light Commercial Refrigerant Scale – SRS1
The new SRS1 refrigerant scale is big enough to comfortably fit a canister, but compact and light weight enough to carry easily.
It has the ruggedness needed for HVACR, with thick aluminum walls to maintain accuracy, and rubber feet and rubber pad to soften the impact of daily use.
Charging and Recovery Alarms
You can quickly set a charge or recovery alarm using the big numeric keypad without scrolling digits. Once you dial in how much refrigerant to charge or recover you can keep working, knowing the alarm will sound when it’s close to the time to close the valve.
Easy to Carry
Weighing less than seven pounds, and housed in a heavy duty soft-sided case, the SRS1 is easy to throw over your shoulder when you need to carry other things or climb a ladder.
DS-20000S Wireless Charging Scale
- LED Indicator Lights
- Indoor & Outdoor Operation
- Bluetooth ® 4.0 Connection
- 250 Pound Weight Capacity
- Water Resistant
- Job Timing & Data Logging
- App Based Manual
- User Defined Alarms
The new ATLAS Wireless Charging Scale has a sleek, water-resistant design and enables you to easily read and record measurements on your smartphone through Bluetooth ® 4.0 on the FREE JB DS-20000S App. It features a large, slip-resistant surface to accommodate up to 27.2 litre refrigeration tanks and has an overall weight capacity of 250 pounds.
Free JB DS-20000S App available for Apple iPhone 4S, iPad 3, and Android 4.3 or higher.
Veto Pro Pac – CP4: Cargo Pac
The “CP4 Grubber ™ Holds a Variety of Small Tools and Accessories”
- 2 Zippered Pockets
- 1 Interior Mesh Pocket
- 1 Honkin’ Velcro Flap Pocket
- 1.5″ D-Ring to Carry Pac or For Attachment Options
- 1/4″ Piping Finger Grips
- 5-Year Warranty
With 4 available storage compartments, the CP4 “Grubber” ™ conveniently holds a variety of small do dads like: small tools, zip ties, pocket knives, key chains, pens and pencils, power cords, etc.