Boss® 334 Minimal Expanding Gun Foam
BOSS® 334 Window & Door Minimal Expanding Gun Foam is a one-component, ready to use polyurethane foam, formulated to seal the gap around window and door frame and the rough opening. BOSS® 334 expands to generate an effective seal, and when used properly is proven not to distort or bow window and door frames.
- Installing of window and door frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Creation of a soundproof screen
- Mounting and sealing of window and door frames
- Connecting of insulation materials and roof constructions
- Application of a soundproofing layer on motors
- Improving thermical isolation in cooling systems
- AAMA 812-04 approved
- CFC propellant free
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except Teflon, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post expansion)
- Very precise application due to the foam gun system
- Low pressure build, reducing the chance of bowing
- VOC Compliant
BOSS® 335 Gun Foam Cleaner
- Specially developed to clean the PU foam applicator guns.
- A correct cleaning of the gun and the proper use of the product will ensure an optimal function and prevent blockage of the applicator gun.
- Suited for cleaning of the valve and spray nozzle of PU foam canisters and removing uncured PU foam.